Monday 12 November 2007

Stuff Stuff Stuff

1.
The Comments have now been fixed , i never really messed around with the settings before but have done so now. It was previously set to only registered users can comment , now it is set to allow anybody to comment , provided they have had 1 comment previously moderated. Ergo. Comment away!

2.
This is quite possibly the best , most hyphy song ever. - kudos to Scootahboi123 (aka. [BoYc3] ) for letting me hear the original for the first time on his TF2 video.
Linky to the song : Scooter : The Question is What is the Question? (Flip & Fill Remix)

3.
Drawing up Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship diagrams for ICT fucking fails so hard.

4. - Storytime
So im at work , doing my thing. Im doing drinks runs for the bar and have to bring a bottle of wine to a table of foreigners (they look like they're from Europe somewhere , not sure where though. We'll pretend they're Estonians , because everyone knows they're weird.)
So im opening the bottle with my Cockscrew Corkscrew right and then...
*Flash*
I glance upwards to be greeted with one of them clutching a camera pointed at me.
T..they just took a picture of me opening a wine bottle =/
Im somewhat mortified that they would want me in their holiday pictures but whatever , i pour out the wine. However afterwards the woman calls me over. . .
"Could you.. uh.. get bottle .. for camera?"
I am then forced into posing for a picture where im holding a wine bottle over this womans glass like im some form of slave. Great.
Tips? None of course.

5.
Due to my family pc breaking down and such , i bought a few bits and bobs for my pc.
An Athlon 6000+ CPU
2gb Kingston PC6400 Ram (2x1gb)
Zalman CNPS 9700 CPU Cooler
And an Antec P182 Case SCPR edition
- Pretty pricey i guess , but its only a few weeks wages and the case is supposed to be pretty damn beastly.

1 comment:

  1. I love how casually you mention your fucking athlon 6000+.

    richfag is rich. :(

    ReplyDelete