Tuesday 15 March 2011

Year 3, Term 2 End

So im done with University lectures forever, have been since last week.
On monday I had to do my final task this term, Give a 15 minute talk about 'Food entrained Circadian Clocks in the hypothalamus' and then spend 5 minutes answering questions from the audience...
The presentation went mostly okay i guess, I was so nervous at the start that I messed up the goddamn title, and I almost fell over because of jelly-legs, but once i got into it... went alright...
I think I did best on the questions, whilst some other people just couldnt answer any, I had a good 6 or so from the audience and 1 from the lecturer and was able to answer them all.

The only thing left now are the 6 exams and my Final year lab project (which involves around 4 weeks of 9-5 days starting sometime in may)
My exam period starts on the 27th of april and ends on the 5th of May, so they're around 6 weeks away I guess - which will hopefully give me plenty of time to revise and learn my material because right now i dont know fucking anything...

I still cant believe Ive spent almost 3 years here, Hell im sure somewhere i still have blog posts about my first day of university, and now its practically over.
Life really does fly by...

No comments:

Post a Comment