Thursday 17 June 2010

Gauntlet

just a blog post to let you know im still here.

Have had 5 exams out of 12 so far, with my 6th one tomorrow and then 3 more on saturday ~.~

Have to say, its not looking great so far, the exams I have had have all been really hard :<

1 - Molecular biology - Hard / Bad
2 - Cell Signalling - Hard short questions, Easy essay question which will hopefully help me pass
3 - Neurobiology - Horrible, didnt know the essay question at all which is worth half the marks. FML
4 - Clinical Microbiology - Nice short questions, meh essay question (wasnt that bad but I couldnt remember alot of the stuff :<)
5 - Enviromental health microbiology - Hard short questions, okay essay question

Tomorrow: Immunology - I can already tell its going to be hard and horrible, at best it'll be 'meh' but i already know I wont be walking out of it smiling, its probably my worst subject.

Eg. This is a simplified version of what we're supposed to know. a SIMPLIFIED one =(

Fucking unsavoury to the core.

And then it'll be the next 3, the next 2 days is pretty much the gauntlet from Gladiators except replace the gladiators with Cena, Kane, Undertaker and the Big Show. And its for the grand final, and if i lose then I lose £18,000... (and if i win i still lose £18,000 but i get a nice piece of paper at the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment