Wednesday 1 April 2009

Things i do and dont miss about uni.

Things i dont miss:
- Patrick stealing my kitchenware
- Screaming down the halls at 2am
- Helens ALARMCLOCK9000 which was forged in the armpit of mordor and has the power to awaken daedra with its ringing power (shit is armourpiercing too , straight through the wall at 9am)
- Having to do laundry
- Having drum and bass being played from across the hall at times when i want to nap
- Tim's ridiculously OP speakers
- Sonal coming into my room to eat my food (theres no point going to the gym twice a week if you're going to come and eat my food as well)

Things i miss:
- Uni friends
- Being able to go out to clubs and such if i feel like it
- Being able to knock on the door next to mine if i need homework help
- Being able to knock on duncans door to play halo
- Gaming in the common room
- Hot, powerful showers (the shower at home is shit.)
- Silly practical jokes that ed would play on me
- Jelly in the fridge
- Icecream in the freezer
- Cheap cinema , student cinema ftw not this £5 per film crap that they're pulling at home.
- Playing SF4 with tom , he was a good match (most of the time.)
- Bullying jenna
- Swimming on the weekends , for free and without much of a walk needed

Things im surprised i miss:
- Loud crazy gemma asking me for homework help, i guess its nice having someone loud and in your face every now and then.
- Cooking , not sure why but its kinda relaxing i guess
- Going food shopping... I have no idea why :S

-In other news , this is the 460th post ive made
-I also just finished my essay this morning , 2.3k words
-I have a mouth ulcer :<

No comments:

Post a Comment