Friday 10 April 2009

Final Week of 'freedom'

This is my last week at home , after which i go back to uni and start the hardest probably most stressful 8 weeks of my life yet. At current in terms of my studies , ive read through 3/4 of my notes from lectures , the problem with this of course is that ive onnly read through them , i dont think anything has actually gone into my brain and as such im going to fucking flop when the exam comes. I tried a mock exam paper yesterday , it didnt go to well as i couldnt answer any of the questions. None of them. Nada. 6.5 weeks til my exam starts and i cant even answer 1 question. Im so fucked.


Other news includes:



-Got a smarties easter egg , yay chocolate.
-For his birthday , my brother decided to go into game as usual - got infinite undiscovery and Skate. Both of which are pretty good games so far (although skate is fucking hard.)
-I havent had any jelly in 5 weeks ish , thats insane.
-My desk isnt big enough to put my huge folder of notes down with my keyboard so my keyboard is on my lap atm , im also sitting on a desk chair which has arm rests - this is most annoying.
-Gordon ramsays kitchen nightmares is a pretty entertaining show , its pretty much 'Pimp my restaurant' but with more cockroaches and swearing (and an upsetting amount less X2theZ)
-Although i think my lab report and assignment is done , i dont think they're properly done - that would be way too clever of me so i probably finished them so they;re mostly done and then they're going to feast on my nuts when ive got mad revision to be doing.
-speaking of mad revision , that shit is boring as hell. Im not sure if its because i have a 360 downstairs with new games or whether its because i have no willpower whatsoever or what but i find it seriously challenging to spend more than half an hour at a time doing revision - i dont concentrate much either so its just me staring at the paper for a while. -I have a can of rubicon passionfruit drink on my desk at the moment , it is nize.
-Its Frances's birthday tomorrow , i havent gotten her anything yet , and i worry if i will before i see her tomorrow.
-Made a new category called 'Uni stuff' fuck if i know whats the difference between uni stuff and 'blog' , i guess if its a post of just me complaining about exams or whatever then it'll go into uni stuff.. even though its still blog.... i... fuckit.


No comments:

Post a Comment