Monday 8 February 2010

Closing a chapter of my life

So , better get this out so i can go about forgetting faster.

Sunday whilst exploring fran's facebook inbox i came across messages between her and some guy , called her up about it and turns out she's been sleeping with some guy for the past week. Broke up over the phone on monday morning.
I fear i will have trust issues with future girls given the fact that frances completely lied to me about stuff even as i asked her over the phone , god knows what else she's lied about , who knows maybe she was seeing other people during my entire first year of uni.

So im single again (ladies?), on the plus side now i have more time to spend with the real love of my life...

stathambetterthanfran
Frances : 19th May 08 - 7th Feb 2010
It was good while it lasted~ you cheating bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment