Tuesday 26 January 2010

Another monday/tuesday , another painful lab session...

The weekend : Shitall happened over the weekend , just the way i like it with these full days of uni lectures... (oh. according to my twitter i saw Mr and Mrs Smith [in that 1080p 5.1 DTS no less] , good film , i was expecting alot worse from reviews and such.)

Monday : Cant really remember what happened , Our lab was completely gay , another finger pricking - blood squeezing lab to analyze it, walked out early because i just couldnt be fucked. Ended up playing Risk again , for about 2 hours. Also at some point i decided to download lots of arnold swarrzazasassnigger films.

Tuesday : 2 Lectures in the morning followed by another lab, this time checking blood pressures using the pumpy uppy cuff things, I supposedly have 'Ideal' blood pressure! (113/72 , systolic and diastolic respectively). Went to check out town a little on the way back, didnt see much but Did notice that Lostprophets new album is out , came back , downloaded it ... its terrible (worse than liberation transmission) . Watched 'Raw Deal' (1986 arnie film) and then spent an hour or so playing Forza 3 on the threesiddy. Broke lukes toastie maker by accident (it just blew up its totally not even my fault!).

At some point : Horrible horrible nightmare involving being chased by those monsters from Silent hill shattered memories , they then captured me and it went all saw-esque and i got tied to a chair and they used a small melon scoop thing to take a verticle chunk out of the middle of my chest (in the middle of my rib cage)... I Feel uneasy just remembering it. I also had to fight off 2 psychopaths with an axe but then a third one appeared and stabbed me , woke up at 5am covered in sweat...

No comments:

Post a Comment