Monday 30 November 2009

OMAI WA

So today I had to get up at 7am or so for a SUPER SPECIAL 2 HOUR LECTURE STARTING AT 9AM BY A SPECIAL GUEST LECTURER!
It turned out to be some indian guy with an extreme english accent , he spent the next 2 hours essentially saying CHOLESTEROL IS BAD , YOU HAVE CHOLESTEROL , YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK , ONE IN THREE PEOPLE WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK IN THIS ROOM , ESSENTIALLY ONE THIRD OF YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.
nice. definately how i wanted to spend my monday morning.

Scared by his talkings , i went to leamington afterwards and had a little walk around , ended up buying the rest of my secret santa gift (its nothing too great but ill take a picture and put it on here sometime after next weekend just in case that person checks this blog or something.

Uhm. Other news...
- ASDA Ginger beer isnt half bad
- 15/23 spec ops missions finished on veteran
- Level 30 in MW2 Online MP (somehow cross has gone from 1-35 in the time its taken me to go from 25-30, boy clearly plays the game too much)
- Shoulder ache from the other day.... I havent told this story yet....
Basically i went to asda without much cash thinking id pay for my shit by card , shopped , went to pay , 'card blocked' , tried my emergency credit card which my mum gave me , called her for the pin , put it in - 'incorrect pin'. Fail.
So i had to walk all the way back home , get cash , walk all the way back , pay the bitch and then lug my shopping home
As for the shoulder ache , i stupidly went crazy on the deals and bought 4kg of chips , 2x2L bottles of fizzy drink and other misc shit (kg of chicken , cans , 1.3kg of ketchup...)

No comments:

Post a Comment