Wednesday 29 July 2009

Malaysia/Singapore Day 13 - Its all in one! - One Utama mall

July 30th
Kualar Lumpur - 1 Utama Mall


In all honesty we really didn't do a whole lot today...
A late wakeup in the morning followed by a taxi ride to 1 Utama Mall , the mall we had a quick look around with my uncle on our first night in KL. We walked around alot and browsed the shops , for the most part all we did today was clothes shopping - its all pretty cheap here so may as well.
Random things I noted was that there is a small rainforest area inside the mall (it kinda opens up into a small park area and then there is random rainforesty bit)

pimg-0218

We also sampled alot of foods , I say we , I mean I did..
I tried a cinnabon, a red bean puff thing , some of my dads chewy bun thing , a doughnut - of which there were a ton of different crazy looking flavours and such...

pimg-0219

Lunch was another Laksa , a curry laksa this time which wasn't as bad as the asam laksa i had last time.

pimg-0217

And for dinner was crispy noodles with pork , the drink was red bean with sago <3

pimg-0222

And then.. yeah. Thats about it really. Pretty uneventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment