Friday 26 June 2009

Friday Friday *sob*

Today is the day my first year of university ends.
I have packed more or less everything already and am just waiting for my mum to appear so we can start loading stuff into the car...

~~~~

After loading the stuff into the car and all that , went back home - 3 hour drive or so.

When i got home and set up my pc and all that  , discovered that apparaently someone has found their way into my WoW account and changed the password.
They then tried upgrading my account to the burning crusade , signed up for the WoTLK trial and put a recurring subscription onto my account with a debit card that wasnt mine.
Of course i only noticed the latter of this while i was about to send off an account hijacked email to blizzard support , went to copy paste the VISA number in and was like '... wait a minute....'
I password recovered my account and changed my email password , someone tried requesting a password recovery on my account - which sent another email to me.
Waiting until later in the day to check again , it seems the upgrade got canceled or didnt go through and they canceled the recurring subscription , it looks like they paid for a month of subscription for me though *shrugs*.

Spent the rest of the night playing Evil Genius , which is an absoloutely awesome game - reminds me alot of theme hospital or something , only with henchmen and evil stuff. Definately worth a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment