Thursday 14 August 2008

Uni / Exam Results stuff

My required grades to get into uni was BBB, at 8am this morning i checked on the internet and it said i had been accepted :D

I went into college later on to find out exactly what i had gotten
Turns out i got an A in Accounts , A in Information Computer technology , and a B for biology (on top of my existing B for chemistry)

I mean i guuezz im a beast...

Celebrated with a round of bowling , which i lost - miserably.
like... 7 people were playing and i came last by far. Pathetic. but you know what? fuck em , coz i got 2 A's and 2 B's. You may all be better at me at bowling but im better than you all at life so nya.

Also nearly killed myself playing DDR because i havent played in about 3 months or so.

Ooh , i also had a subway sandwich at some point , which was gooooooooooooood.

1 comment: