Saturday 5 April 2008

Janet Street Check your Blind Spot

Firstly , i have my Driving Theory Exam on Tuesday , as such i was reading through the highway code again.
I came across this picture

which is pretty amazing. The expression on the face is great and she kinda reminds me of that celebrity Janet Street Porter , to the extent where i think the artist may have at the time refferencing to a picture of Miss porter having forgotten what real women look like.

Also , I've uploaded the full episodes of Dexter's a Cookie (the Parrot Trap) and That one with Yhanni the yanitor (Trapped with a vengeance) , you can get to both of them by following through my youtube profile linked on the right.
Of course i presume you're all subscribed to me anyway because you're not faggots. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment